Virtual Medication Management
These therapists provide virtual therapy — safe and convenient in your own home!
* Denotes therapist accepts in-network insurance
- *Corrie Avila, LCSW (703) 782-8899 Email Website
- Aliya Chapman, Ph.D, LCP, PMH-C (540) 602-5757 Email Website
- Tracey Crawley, LPC, LMFT (757) 598-2244 Website
- Rebecca Gleed, LMFT (703) 638-9289 Email Website
- *Sherry Hall, LPC, NCC (571) 335-0717 Email Website
Valencia Hargrove, LPC (804) 709-7044 Email Website
- Eleanor Huff, NCC, RN (703) 999-8620 Email
- Michele Davidson, PHMNP-BC (757) 453-5508 Email Website
- *Maria Dierdorf, LPC CSAC (804) 924-2236 Email Website
- *Leslie Kilpatrick, LCSW (703) 691-3578 Website
- Heather McMillen, LPC (202) 352-8950 Email Website
- Sarah Moore, LPC (703) 534-5100 Email Website
- Rebecca Newkirk, LCSW (888) 242-9345 Website
- *Kriston Nixon, LPC (757)-344-3510 Email Website
- *Jaime Parker, LCSW (703) 357-9672 Email Website
- Nikita Pion-Klockner, LCSW (202) 495-0876 Website
- Tracey Wingold, LCSW (804) 316-9694 Email Website
- Katie Tedeschi, LPC, ATR-BC (703) 483-9442 Email Website
- Linda Zaffram, LCSW (804) 482-0852 Website
Online and Virtual Resources
Can’t find someone close to home? More comfortable using online resources? Here are some good places to start:
- Online PPD Support Group offers online moderated discussion forums about perinatal mood and anxiety disorders.
- Partners to Parents offers practical tips on how couples can strengthen their relationship when they are pregnant or have recently had a baby. Topics include staying connected, parenting as a team, managing conflict, and seeking professional help.
- Postpartum Support International offers several great resources:
Postpartum Progress is a terrific blog addressing perinatal mood and anxiety disorders. Although no longer updated with new information, Postpartum Progress is a great source for additional resources, research, and recommendations.
Postpartum Support International’s mission is to increase awareness among public and professional communities about the emotional changes that women experience during pregnancy and the postpartum period. PSI maintains a terrific list of books about pregnancy, motherhood, and perinatal mood and anxiety disorders.