Postpartum Support Virginia (PSVa) is immediately hiring an Administrative Assistant. PSVa is a nonprofit serving the Commonwealth of Virginia with a two-pronged mission: to educate families, healthcare providers, and communities about Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorders (PMADs) and to provide resources to help perinatal people and their families overcome anxiety, depression, and other Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders.
The Administrative Assistant is remote and reports directly to the Executive Director. This is a 20 hour per week position, limited evening availability is required.
- Administrative Assistant
- Oversee the Executive Director’s calendar; assist with meeting scheduling and responding to meeting requests.
- Oversee the PSVa organization-wide calendar, ensuring all events are input and up-to-date.
- Be the primary point person for the management of Kindful, PSVa’s fundraising database. Duties include:
- ensuring all contacts are input monthly from support group meetings and other PSVa meetings and contacts.
- Create events and registration forms.
- Input notes about donors and other contacts.
- Maintain the grants calendar in Airtable.
- Conduct research on potential grant funders. Attend information sessions and other relevant meetings on behalf of PSVa.
- Assist with fundraising including fundraising calls and prospect research.
- Manage Zoom meeting creation and meeting/training information dissemination.
- Manage all invoices.
- Assist with needed Bookkeeping and other finance functions
- Assist with preparation for Board of Directors meetings including Board packets, necessary reports, and other documents and correspondence.
- Assist with the development of End of Year reports, grant reports, and other documents
- Other Duties
- Member of the Fundraising Team
- Member of the Grants Team
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Confidence in decision-making.
- Familiarity with scheduling and organizational software.
- Familiarity with budgets, bookkeeping, and financial reports
- Familiarity with Nonprofit structures or board governance preferred but not required
Please send resume and cover letter to Mandolin Restivo, Executive Director at email@example.com no later than Monday, January 31st at 5:00 pm.
Pay Range $15 – $22 dollars per hour depending on experience.